Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stroller Rides and Pink Band-aids



Today was a very nice relaxing day!! It was so nice not to really have any plans today. I decided to take the girls on a stroller ride at Spain Park to get some exercise on this beautiful day. This can either go really well or be a total disaster. This is the first time I have taken both girls in the double jogging stroller because it has been so hot! I had to tell Bella we were going to look at the duckies and she was ready to go! Marjorie Ann cried for the first 15 minutes then fell right to sleep. Bella was so good too! I actually walked with them for a hour!! I was so excited! After the walk Bella played at the park. Her favorite thing today was the swing!

For the most part Bella is getting better with her temper tantrums, but today she did get very upset. She got a boo-boo at the park, so I told her that when we got home we would get a band-aid. I went to get her a band-aid and realized I only had normal ones or cars. I asked her which one she wanted, and she only wanted a pink band-aid. So, she cried for about 20 minutes because I didn't have her favorite pink barbie band-aids. This will be the last time I run out of those :) I had to get a picture of her acting so dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment