Monday, September 21, 2009

Flu Shots are no Fun!!



Today I had to take all of the kids to get flu SHOTS! Yuck!! Thank goodness my could go with me to take the kids to the doctor. I was well aware that I would for sure have two crying little girls that both wanted to be held. Luckily, Taylor was so brave!! He did not cry at all! Bella and MA on the other hand were not so brave. The entire time we were in the office Bella kept saying..ME NO LIKE A OOH SHOT!! After a short wait it was time to go back. The nurse took us to the room, and said you are here for the S-H-O-T-S. She spelled it out and immediately Bella was in melt down mode! I was holding her, so they gave her the shot first in her arm. She screamed bloody murder until we left and she ate her sucker. Then they did me. It really did not hurt that bad, but my arm is a little sore. Taylor was next. He just closed his eyes and did not have a tear!! Last, but not least was MA. She got the shot in her chubby little leg!! She screamed too!! Everyone was aware that the "Bush Babies" were in the office. I am praying these shots will protect us from the flu this season!!

MA ate squash tonight! She thought it was delicious!! So far she likes sweet potatoes and squash. Hope this rain will stop soon! Everyone have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment