Saturday, September 12, 2009

Green Beans and Visiting Rere at work


Today was day 2 of Bella going to CASA. It was much worst today. I guess because she knew what was about to happen. Her teacher got her out of the car, and she got sick! YUCK!! Her teachers are aware that she makes herself sick when she gets really upset, so they just carried her in school. I was really sad to leave her again today, but hoping it will get better. She had a great day! They said she played really well, and even had music class. She loved music! Hoping next week is easier.

MA and I went strolling around brookwood mall. We had fun spending time together. I forgot how easy it is just to have one baby with me. She was so sweet and smiley today! Then, we went to visit my mom at work. Everyone thought that she was so cute and fat. My mom treated me to lunch at taco casa. It was yummy!

Tanner picked up Taylor after work, and they headed to soccer practice. Tanner is the head coach this year, AGAIN!! He loves doing it, and I am glad he likes being so involved with Taylor. He is such a good daddy!! Bella was sad that she was not getting to go to soccer practice, so I had to take her favorite restaurant.....TACO BELL! HA! The girl loves the little cups of nachos with cheese. I also gave her some turkey, and she made a HAPPY PLATE! This is very unusual for her to eat all of her food. MA ate green beans tonight!! She did not like these as much as she like the rice cereal. Everyone tells me it takes around 10+ times of trying something to know if she really likes it or not. It was really messy! She had green beans all over her face. Hope everyone had a great day today too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment