Sunday, September 20, 2009

War Eagle!



Saturday was such a busy day. We started off the day by taking a morning trip to Walmart. We didn't get anything exciting, but Taylor spent some of his allowance money. We came back home, and headed to visit Mimi and go to the western warehouse sale. I was also looking for Bella a new auburn cheerleading outfit because hers from last year does not fit anymore. MA had on Bella's old cheerleader outfit so Bella was trying to pull it off of her! She was not happy about this. I was determined not to come home without a new cheerleading outfit. Thank goodness I ended up finding a cute one at steinmart. I need to thank my mom so much!! She bought Bella's cheerleader outfit, and all of my meat at the western sale. What a blessing!! For those of you who don't know about this sale it is awesome!! They have the best meat sale ever. I came home with 10 pounds of ground chuck, 6 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, 2 eye of the round roasts, pork chops, paper towels and so much more!! I am stocked up on meat. I should not have to buy any meat for 4 months. YAY!


As soon as we got home it was time to get ready for the Auburn game. MA went to sleep at 6:15, so she missed all of the game :( Bella spent most of her time playing with Kacie downstairs in the playroom. I was so excited about Bella's new outfit to wear!! Guess What?! She would not put it on! She was in rare form! I think the little girl was really tired!! We had a good crowd at my house cheering on the Auburn Tigers. Kacie, Emily, Jillian, Felicia, Eric, Mom, Dad, Gary and Susan all joined us in cheering on the Auburn Tigers. It was a great game. The tigers pulled off a 41-30 victory over west Virginia last night! War Eagle! Thank goodness we won!!


MA tried sweet potatoes!! She loved them!! She ate the entire jar. Emily loves feeding MA! She is always asking to feed her, and wanting her to eat all of the time!! Thanks Emmy! MA loves you so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment