Thursday, September 10, 2009



Today was the first day of fall small groups. I was so excited to go, and listen to Cindy Acton speak. If anyone of you know her...she is AMAZING! She is such a great role model as a wife and mother. Each week we will have different women come speak, and they talk about a topic that young wives and mothers should practice or try not to do! I took the girls with me because they have child care available. Bella and Marjorie Ann looked so cute. They had on the cutest smocked purple dresses. I dropped Bella off first, and she screamed! Then I took MA and she was letting the workers know she was in the room too! I am sure they were like....could you please get these screaming girls in the purple dresses out of here!! HA!! Just kidding, they were great with them. I did have to end up leaving because MA was acting like Bella Jr. She would not calm down. Hopefully next week will be better for the girls! Later, Kacie stopped by to hang out. She was so sweet to bring Bella and MA cute little matching shirts! Bella loved the shirt so much that she slept in it. Thanks Kacie for being such a great aunt. I am so blessed to have two amazing sisters that love my kids so much! They are always the ones to stop by and come help me. They are getting really good at playing blocks :) Thanks girls! Ya'll are the best!! We ended the day yesterday with a trip to Bruster's! All together a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment