Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drum Roll Please.........



She did it!! She finally did it!! After seven and a half months she can finally sit up!! I am so proud of MA for finally sitting up on her own. She is getting to be such a big girl! Poor thing has not had much practice because I just can't leave her alone on the floor in fear she might get trampled by her crazy siblings. YAY for MA! AWWWW... what a cute rhyme!

MA tried carrots tonight. She really did not like them at all. They made her gag. So far, she does not like green beans or carrots. Hopefully, they will grow on her!!



After Taylor got home from school, I got him a snack and he took off downstairs. Then after about 10 minutes he ran upstairs and asked me if he looked any different. Honestly, I didn't really think so! He pulled a roll of toilet paper out of his pocket. He unrolled the toilet paper, and there it was...ANOTHER TOOTH!! This makes FIVE!!! He was so excited that he lost his tooth at school. I guess in kindergarten that is really cool!! WOW!! These things sure do come out fast! Tanner is out of town tonight for work. Taylor cried, and really misses his daddy! I am thankful Tanner does not travel much!! Emily came over to spend the night with me. We have been watching girly shows and making brownies. YUMMY! The timer is going off now! BYE!! Oh, Tanner have a safe trip home! We miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for little MA! I remember thinking JJ was going to walk before he sat up, but he eventually did it.I can't believe how many teeth that boy has lost! M&M has lost two and has three loose, but it takes about a month per tooth for them to come out, even with her wiggling them!

    ReplyDelete