Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bella starts CASA!!










I can't believe Bella made it through her first day of school! We have been talking about it for a long time, but today was the day. She has been so excited about starting school thinking that mommy was coming with her :) Poor baby!! Today she realized that mommy does not get to go to school with her. I woke her up at 8:30 this morning, which is early for Bella! She usually sleeps until at least 9:30. I guess she comes by that naturally :) I packed her lunch in her new princess lunch box. Bella picked out her own lunch box! I packed her a PB&J, cheese and pretzels. The girl eats like a bird. You can see from the picture above that Bella was standing at the door all morning waiting for the time to leave. Car pool took forever this morning!! As soon as we were waiting in line, her eyes filled up with huge tears and I held her hand through carpool telling her that she was going to love school. At this point I thought about driving off, and trying it again next year. They came to the car to get her out. She was crying, kicking and screaming. It broke my heart!! I cried too for my sweet Bella bug! Finally, at 1:30 it was time to go get her!! I was super excited to see what she had to tell me. Mrs. Dawn brought her to the car, and as soon as she opened the door Bella started crying so hard. Her crying woke MA up, and she started crying too!! Oh boy, the teacher told me that she had a great day and only cried for the first 10 minutes. YAY!! I'll take it! They said ever since lunch she has been really tired. She stopped crying and went straight for her lunch box, and ate the rest of her PB&J on the way home. As soon as we got home she took a long nap. After nap she told me about her day.

Here are some of the questions I asked her:
Did you have fun? yes
Did you love school? yes
Did you eat your lunch? yes
Did you cry? yes
Did you play with friends? yes
Were your teachers nice? yes
What are your teachers names? Mrs. oria and Mrs. awn (Gloria & Dawn)

Thank goodness they send home a information sheet or I wouldn't have a clue :)
This is what Bella's fun frog facts said:
Her mood was content
She ate some of her lunch
She played with cars, dolls, puzzles and blocks
She is a sweet girl:)
She only cried for 5-10 minutes

I am so proud of Bella for going to school all day!! Congrats Bella Bush on completing your first day at CASA!

1 comment:

  1. I would not have been as strong as you; I would've been up on the curb, if I had to, driving out of there so fast with my little one! Hope tomorrow is better for you both!

    ReplyDelete