Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh Bella!




What can I say, other than two year olds can be so funny!! Bella has been making me laugh so hard for the past few day. Here are a few of the funny things that she has been doing this week.

Tanner walked in with flowers for me yesterday, and before I could get a word out...Bella was saying..Thanks, Baba, Thanks! For those of you who don't know, Bella never called Tanner dada she has always called him baba. Who knows why! I guess I will be sharing my special surprises with my girls from now on!

Today we were at Walmart, and everything we passed she would say AWWWWWWW......i mean if it was a shirt, pumpkin, apple, toy or anything. When we got up to the check out there was this sweet old man checking us out. Bella kept on saying..ME NO LIKE HIM MOMMY!!!! I don't think he had great hearing, and hopefully didn't understand what she was saying. I told her that was not nice, but she just kept on saying..ME NO LIKE HIM MOMMY!! At least 10 times!!

The picture of these dress up shoes have just recently become her obsession. She calls them her flip flops. I know, they are not flip flops but that is what she thinks they are. She loves these shoes. She has even been sleeping with them. She sleeps with the pink pair on her feet and the purple pair in her hands.

It has been bringing me such joy this week to see Bella and MA starting to interact together. I just know that they are going to be best friends!! MA has been laughing at Bella so much. I am just cherishing each moment of watching them grow up together. Anyways, I wonder what she will do funny tomorrow?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment