Monday, September 21, 2009

My little Star Student!






This is a very special week for Taylor in Kindergarten. He is star student of the week, and it is his birthday on Friday! We spent a lot of time on Sunday getting all of Taylor's school stuff together for being star student. We had to make a poster that was all about him. This was very challenging because Taylor had to help me do everything, but I still wanted it to be pretty!! He did a great job on his poster!!

Here are a few other things he got to bring to school this week:
favorite toy - a star wars figure
favorite book-the animal alphabet book
5 pictures of his family
something to put in the guessing box-a snake ( it had to do with the letter S)

I am so proud of Taylor for being a smart, well behaved and loving kindergartner!! I hope little dude has a great week at school, and feels special!!

1 comment: