Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Taylor!




WOW!! How does this happen so fast?! In six years my first born baby has grown into a little boy. I thank God everyday for giving me this amazing little boy that continues to bless my life everyday! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing home this sweet baby from the hospital, and in a blink of an eye he is grown. We do not need to take for granted every smile and tear that children bring to us. It is truly the greatest blessing in life to be a parent. It is the most rewarding job! Thank you God for blessing me with three beautiful children!!

I went to eat lunch with Taylor at OMES for the first time. I could not wait for Taylor to show me how to go through the lunch line, and see what the food tasted like. Madison joined us for lunch. She lives in the neighborhood and rides the bus with taylor. I have to say that Madison seemed happier to see me that Taylor. Taylor said..hey mom..when he saw me. Madison was jumping up and down and hugging me. I guess that can be the difference between a boy and a girl :) I was quite impressed with how organzied and clean the lunchroom was, but I have to say the food made me gag.... It was so much fun visiting Taylor for lunch!!
The girls were ready to celebrate when Taylor got home from school! He could not wait to open his presents. We got him a big castle that makes noises, a pokemon playset and a iphone. It was time for me to get a upgrade, so we gave Taylor my old phone. He likes to watch movies and play games. No, it is not activated :) The iphone was his favorite present!

Taylor decided he wanted Tanner and I to take him to the fair with no sisters! So, that is what we did. Susan and Gary came over to keep the girls and we took the birthday boy to the fair. Oh, the fair...why must all of your rides spin? I had not been to the fair since I was a little girl, and it was just how I remembered it. In fact, I think they may still have some of the same rides. Thank goodness we made it home safe! Taylor loved the games more than the rides. We played lots of fishing games, water racing games, pop the ballon games.........etc. Taylor's favorite ride was the ferris wheel and the swings. Those were my favorite too! We left the fair with 4 goldfish (we let them go in a lake), 4 stuffed animals, a horn and a picture with Bobo the monkey. Taylor had a great time! Tanner and I were sick from riding all of the rides that spin in circles, but Taylor said it was his best birthday ever! I'll take feeling sick for my little dude. I think we could have gone to Disney World for the day for the same price as the state fair :)
On Saturday the family came over to celebrate Taylor's birthday. He wanted to have an Auburn party during the game. I tried to get a picture of all of three kids together, but it is almost impossible!

Taylor got so many great gifts for his birthday! Bella was mad that these were not her presents! Taylor loves his new Rockband game! Thanks to everyone for going out of your way to make Taylor's birthday special.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Taylor! Nichole, I love following your blog.
    xoxo
    Christy

    ReplyDelete