Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fiesta Time!!



Today we spent the day running around getting ready for Kyler & Felicia's couples shower. We did make a stop at Mimi's house to have lunch, and let her visit with the kids. Mimi was doing great, and even bought the girls a new toy each! They loved them.
I was so happy to be able to host this party for Kyler and Felicia. I want to thank my mom, who helped out so much, and didn't even come to the party because she was keeping the girls. I am looking forward to gaining another sister. I love felicia, and can't wait for her to "officially" be in the family.

The taco bar was really delicious tonight. I thought everything for the party turned out great! They got some really great gifts..a camera, dishes, blender,lamp, glasses......and so much more!! It made me want to get married again to get all new stuff! Thanks to everyone who helped make this party so special!! Congrats Kyker and Felicia!! I am looking forward to November 7th!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such a special night! Kyler and I had a blast. You, Maricia, Susan and all the other hosts are so nice for putting in so much time and effort for us, and you and Tanner are so sweet to open your home to everybody. I love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete