Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dustin's 30th Birthday Party!









I am really feeling old doing this post! I can't believe that my friends are starting to turn 30! It seems like just yesterday I was putting on my SVHS cheerleading uniform. HA! Luckily I still have two more years before the big 30! We headed down to Auburn on Saturday for Dustin's 30th birthday party. Gary and Susan stayed with the kids! Thanks so much for babysitting all three of them!! Melanie had so much great food prepared, and was a great hostess! We watched the game at Melanie and Dustin's house. I was talking more than watching the game. We had a great time having some much needed adult time, and catching up with some of my favorite girls, Melanie and Danna! I loved being in Auburn!! It is one of the greatest places!! Congrats Dustin on this milestone birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment