Monday, August 31, 2009

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH!e





This is what Taylor will be singing at christmas this year! Yes, Taylor lost another tooth!! Now he is missing his two front teeth. I always thought this would be an akward stage, but little dude looks so cute with his missing teeth! I am a pro at pulling teeth now. I have pulled three of Taylor's teeth, and the other one fell out by itself. The tooth fairy will be coming tonight! How exciting!! It is always so fun once Taylor's tooth comes out. He lays on the couch, then I wiggle it around, and it seems to just come right out. We both get so tickled once it is out, and run to see what it looks like in the mirror. You can see the picture of Bella pointing to her mouth. She wants her tooth out like Bubby! We prentended to pull it out, and she was happy! Congrats Taylor on losing your two front teeth! You are such a special little guy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he has lost both of them! He is going to be rich before 2nd grade! HA!

    ReplyDelete