Monday, August 31, 2009

I have the best friends ever!!



I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends from high school!! And the best part is most of them stay home!! Today we decided to have an outing to Overton Park. Kim, Krista, Laura, Meredith and I..oh, and our 9 kids..you can't forget them decided to have a last minute play date. Literally, Laura called me at 9:00 and at 10:30 all of us were at the park. It was such a nice day!! I was so excited because Krista brought sweet baby Michael today! He is so tiny and cute!! Marjorie Ann makes three of baby Michael!! I am sure he will catch up soon. The kids all played really well together. We all ended up leaving around 12:45 because our picnic table was being attacked by flys, and overton park has NO BATHROOMS!! I love overton park, but that is my only complaint. I am glad we got together today girls!! I love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. The bathrooms have been approved and are supposed to be built this year, although it doesn't look like they will be done in 2009 since they haven't even started. If I know we will be there a while, I put Mary Cate's portable Baby Bjorn potty in the wagon. We live right across the street from Overton Park. Please let me know next time you go!

    ReplyDelete