Monday, August 17, 2009

Marjorie Ann's 6 month check-up








Today Bella and I took Marjorie Ann to her 6 month old well baby check up. I can't believe 6 months have already come and gone since this sweet little girl was born. She is really starting to get a little personality. I love her so much, and could not imagine my life without her! She is such a little chubby blessing!

Here are some things that Marjorie Ann loves doing:
Eating her hand
Sucking on my chin
Rolling around on the floor
Pulling my hair
Sucking her thumb
playing in her jumparoo

6 MONTH STATS
Weight: 17 pounds 10 oz. (80th percentile)

Height: 27 1/4 inches (95th percentile)

Head Circumference: 17 inches (75th percentile)


As you can see from the picture Bella was very worried about MA! She had to get three shots today in those chubby little thighs. The doctor though she had a good set of lungs on her. MA does not cry much, but when she does it is ear piercing!! It is a circus taking two little ones to the Dr. The appointment was at 10:30, then we got called back at 11:00 and finally left at 12:00. Bella was a good girl at the doctor! She ate cheez-its, cookies and watch GO Diego GO! We had been couped up in that little room for an hour, so for about the last 15 minutes Bella kept saying, "let me out momma, let me out!"

Today after Taylor got home from school I HAD to go run errands. I hate taking all three of the kids, but sometimes you don't have a choice. We went to Publix, Walmart and CVS. We left the house at 4:00 and did not get home until 6:30. It is so funny what random people say to you when you have three kids with you. I mean come on it is not like I have 5 kids! As soon as I got out of the car at Publix (MA in the baby bjorn, holding Bella, holding taylors hand) the sweet old bag man was like can I help you inside. Then this other man in the parking lot said he had four that were all in college, and to call him when I had my fourth. I was thinking I dont think so buddy, we had that taken care of! Then probably 4 people said, "you sure do have your hands full!" Ha, just thought it was kinda funny! Then at CVS they had Dr. Pepper's on sale, and if you know my husband you have to stock up on those when you can! Imagine this, a baby in a heavy car seat, a crazy two year old, a somewhat tame 5 year old and eight 12 packs of drinks!! Near to impossible to get all of that in the car, much less to the cash register. When I was trying to check out I heard the people behind me laughing so I looked down at MA, and Taylor had her car seat almost tumped over!! Luckily she was laughing not screaming!! Oh, I am tired just blogging about this day! BYE!




















1 comment:

  1. Your children are beautiful! I'm so glad I can follow them on your blog. Our blog is theconeconnection.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete