Friday, October 23, 2009

A visit to see daddy and learning to crawl




Bella had school today, so MA and I decided to go meet Tanner downtown for lunch. I love that two days a week I get to spend some quality alone time with MA. I think she likes it too!! She gets to have all of the toys to herself without sissy taking them away. It is so easy to do errands with her. She just rides in the buggy with out making a peep. She is growing up so fast. We ate lunch with Tanner in the Harbert Building. After lunch we took a short walk outside. Daddy Tanner has been working so much. We really appreciate what a great provider you are for our family. Later that afternoon we headed over to my parents house for dinner. It is nice to get out of the house when Tanner doesn't get home until late. MA is really starting to move and groove. She is crawing quite slowly right now...which I can handle. When she gets fast I will be in trouble!! Emily has been her crawling coach :) She has been trying to get her to crawl for the last two months. This weekend Tanner and I are having a staycation. Tanner can't get off work long enough for a vacation, so a staycation will be just as fun!! We are staying in a hotel here in Birmingham to have some down time with no kids. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my hubby!! Lots of movie and take out!! I hope the grandparents can hold down the house while we are gone. The good thing is we are only a few minutes away if they need anything. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment