Thursday, October 22, 2009

Storytime and Chick-fil-a



Today we decided to go to storytime with Mr. Mac at North Shelby Library. This is the first time in a really long time that I have taken Bella to the library. I wasn't sure if she would run around or really participate. Turns out that she loved it. So did MA! You can see her giggling at Mr. Mac playing the guitar and singing. Bella's favorite thing was playing with the puppets. Then we decided to swing by chick-fil-a for lunch. Bella really wanted to go in and play on the playground, so we did. I love chick-fil-a!! They are so helpful!! I love how they will carry your food to the table, and even come see if you need anything! All in all, a great day! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment