Thursday, October 29, 2009

A very RELAXING weekend!

Tanner and I had a great time on our staycation!! We wanted to stay at Ross Bridge, but it was booked...so we chose the Hilton in the colonnade. It was very nice. We really did not do anything, but eat, sleep, watch movies and football. We just kept saying how lazy we felt all weekend since we just had ourselves to take care of!! We were laughing because Tanner took a nap..and we called it his one nap of the year! If tanner and I did not have kids I think I would be really fat because we ate so much!! And you actually have time to eat your food:) It was so much fun getting to spend some time together with no interuptions! It is nice to get away every once in a while. I could not make a habit of it though because I really missed my babies! Thanks so much to the grandparents for keeping everything under control while we were away!! No pictures on this trip! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment