Thursday, October 22, 2009

A fun Tuesday





I can't tell you how bad I needed a haircut. So, on Tuesday I met Emily at Bang in Cahaba Heights. Emily had her appointment at 9:30 and mine was at 10:30.It worked out perfect that she could hang out with MA while I got my hair cut. If anyone is looking for a hair dresser, Mikah is great!! After getting my hair cut I headed over to Learning Express to look for these new animal braclets for Taylor. They are suppose to be the new cool thing at school! You can wear them and trade them with your friends. I was so excited they had them in stock!! YAY! Taylor was so happy when he got home from school and I gave them to him. Then, I headed to pick up Bella from school. She is doing great at school! Once, we got home Krista dropped off sweet Madeline for me to keep. Krista had to take baby Michael to the dcotor because he was having some issues with his bottom. Luckily, he is fine!! It was so much fun having Madeline over to play. Taylor and Bella both love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment