Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stomach Bug-Take 3,4 and 5

We can't get rid of this terrible virus going around our family!! MA got it again on Saturday night. Tanner and I had it on Tuesday. Today, Taylor started throwing up. I can tell you..it is horrible!! I threw up about 20 times, and literally thought I was dying. My sisters both got it too!! Taylor got sick this afternoon in my car. He threw up all over the back seat..probably like a gallon of liquid. It was so sad. And if you have ever had to clean up throw up out of the car...it is not fun :( Bella was crying, and I had to pull off the side of the road to get him out. People were honking at me! Luckily, we were only 5 minutes from home. I put Taylor in the front seat, buckled him up, rolled down the window...and hope we could make it home. He is so sick. We have already changed bed sheets..only once, so far. He is pale, and can barely hold his head up. Poor buddy! Please pray for healing of my family!! Thanks!! Hope everyone is feeling better than we are!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is horrible. There is NOTHING more miserable than the stomach bug! I hope you all recovery quickly!! Bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be praying for you guys!! These bugs seem to be getting nastier and nastier!

    ReplyDelete