Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy Bread and Pumpkin Carving


Today MA was so grouchy! She is getting in more teeth, and I can tell it is hurting her. MA also wants to eat all people food!! I have given her little tastes before, but today I caved. She wanted a piece of crazy bread so bad. It was leftover from the night before, so it was kind of hard. I figured it would feel good to her mouth. All i have to say is she loved it!!!!!! I think this girl is going to love to eat. What she did not love is me taking it away! She cried so hard!! Poor girl! I am so ready for her to be able to eat real food!
Kacie came over later, so we decided that when Taylor got home from school we were going to carve pumpkins. It was so much fun! Taylor loves carving pumpkins, and so do I :) Bella didn't want to touch anything..but loved watching. Kacie and Bella worked on a pumpkin while Taylor and I did a pumpkin. MA was entertained just by watching.
When Tanner got home Taylor and I had to get to work on his school project. We had to decorate a pumpkin on a piece of paper. Right now Taylor and I have different ideas of what being creative is, so we did have some tears during the project. But, the pumpkin turned out great...even with arms and legs!! Today was the day for Boo Boo's at the Bush house. MA hit her head twice, and is sporting two new bruises. Taylor got rug burn on his eyes running into the chair. Honestly, I have no idea how the rug burn got on both of his eyes! Oh, well! Hope everyone had a great Monday!! I know I sure did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment