Monday, October 5, 2009

Sips N Strokes!





Today Meredith brought Carson and Crawford over to play with Bella and MA. They had so much fun!! Bella wore her princess outfit again, and took her top off half way through the play date. Bella has really started to like being naked. Hopefully soon we will be able to keep clothes on the girl. Bella and Carson played great together!

As soon as Tanner got home from work, I headed to sips and strokes to paint and have some much needed girl time. We had so much fun painting a curvy cross! I have to say it was very hard. Kacie ended up being there at the same time with some of her intern friends. I love my high school girlfriends so much! I had a great time tonight with you girls!! I love ya'll so much!!!



One more exciting piece of news...Lisa. Meredith, Lindsey and Laura are all PREGNANT!! YAY!! I am so excited to welcome all of these new babies into the world in 2010!! Congrats girls! I am so excited we are adding to our wonderful family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment