Monday, October 5, 2009

Felicia's Bridal Tea!!







Today was such a special day!! It was Felicia's bridal tea! Marjorie Ann and I headed over to Lauren's to celebrate the upcoming marriage of Felicia and Kyler!! I can't believe only one month left until the wedding!! The tea was beautiful. Lauren, Diane and my mom did a great job hosting, and made some delicious food...oh, and some really strong coffee that made me shake :) Felicia got some really great gifts..dishes, a clock, a new shower head, a pretty christmas plate and lots of other fun things! Marjorie Ann was such a sweet girl at the tea. I did have to leave a little bit early because she was getting fussy, but she is such a good baby!! If you notice the picture above you can see her two cute little bottom teeth. I had a great time at the tea. I am thankful to be getting another sweet and loving sister!!


We had a early spaghetti dinner later that evening. Spaghetti is a favorite with the kids! After dinner, Taylor, Bella and I put if some of the halloween decorations. It was fun putting webs all over the fireplace and seeing the kids so excited! We even found some little bat ears for MA to put on. Please say a prayer for Tanner. He hurt his back and can barely walk or move :( Hopefully he will feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment