Monday, December 28, 2009

We LOVE Bubbie being home with us!!!





Bella, MA and I have been so happy to have Taylor home with us for the holidays!! It has been so nice to spend time with Taylor. It has really made me miss the times when he was home everyday with us..so, we decided to do one of our favorite things together...go to the ZOO! I have to say Taylor is such a sweet big brother!! Bella and Taylor held hands most of the time walking around the zoo. My heart just melts when they are so sweet to each other..which is not ALL of the time! I love spending time with my sweet kids. I thank GOD everyday that I have been give the opportunity to be a stay at home mom! Also, I thank my sweet husband for going to work everyday to be able to provide for the family!! Thanks Tanner!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment