Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas with The Taylor's






Around noon we headed over to my parents house to have Christmas lunch! I really ate ALOT during the holidays, but that is okay..RIGHT?? That is why we have New Years Resolutions :) We had a delicious lunch, and got so many presents!! Taylor loved his lego's!! Bella loved all of her princess shoes etc... MA loved her dresses..Tanner loved his new work shirts..I loved my new clothes and most of all we loved getting some holiday cash!! Thanks mom and dad for all of the presents!! You really did too much!!! We are very grateful for everything! Kacie and Emily did not want me to take pictures of them because they were not dressed! That is why I have no pictures of you guys :( Now time to head over to the Bush's for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment