Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




Sorry that I have been behind on my blogging lately. We have been busy with parties, shopping and just everyday life! We had such a great thanksgiving this year! I am feeling extra blessed! It was so special having Marjorie Ann with us this year for her FIRST Thanksgiving.
We celebrated Thanksgiving on wednesday night at Susan and Gary's house. We missed having Gary, but he was taking his trip to visit his parents in Missouri. Susan prepared a delicious meal, and the kids enjoyed helping her decorate the tree. On Thurdsay for lunch we headed over to visit Felicia and Kyler. Felicia prepared a delicious Thanksgiving meal all by herself! It was great spending time with her dad and brothers. Thanks for having us over! Oh, and Congrats to having your first Thanksgiving as a married couple!! Later that evening we headed over to my Aunt Pat's house for Thanksgiving #3. She had everything set up so well!! The table was beautiful, food was delicious and I enjoyed spending time with everyone. Thanksgiving night the kids spent the night with my mom so I could go shopping on Black Friday! Yes, i am one of those crazy people that likes to do shopping on Black Friday. My sisters and Felicia came with me shopping. We shopped for midnight to 8AM! Ha, it was really fun but exhausting. I finished all my "Santa" shopping for the kids, and got some really good deals. Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment