Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at The Bush's






After we left my parent house we headed to have Christmas with Tanner's parents. Susan cooked a delicious dinner..her famous lasagna and a new pasta dish that was so yummy!! Yes, I ate again :) I think this was the first day in a long time I have had three really good cooked meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! The kids got more presents!! Taylor got a really cool guitar! Bella loved her new leotard! MA loved her new blocks!! They got so many other great things too!! We played dirty santa with all of the brothers and sisters. I got a really cool shirt, coffee mug and scarf. Tanner got a bobble head to put on his desk at work. We loved the presents!! It was a great way to end Christmas!! I am so lucky to have so many great family members!! Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment