Saturday, December 19, 2009

Eric + Lauren + Bella = FUN






Last weekend Eric and Lauren took Bella to visit Whoville. It is a function that they were having in the neighborhood, and Lauren manage to swipe another pass so Bella could enjoy the fun too! Bella came home with a new dress up outfit that she loves!! She put it on inside Target and was flying around the store. Two year olds continue to make me laugh! Bella loved seeing the princesses, and actually got to HUG A PRINCESS which she tells me about everyday. For some reason she is loving princesses and always wanting to hug one. I tell her she can hug me, but she says MOMMY YOU ARE NOT A PRINCESS :) Bella also came home telling me all about the green grinch. She even woke up the next day talking about him. She had so much fun! Thanks for having her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment