Saturday, February 6, 2010

A recap of this week










It has been a very long week!! After the circus..everything went downhill! So, MA had the stomach bug on Sunday. She was fine on Monday. On Tuesday Bella went to school, and I did some shopping for Marjorie Ann's birthday party..which was suppose to be on Thursday. Wednesday everyone was feeling great!! I went to small group, and LOVED it!! On Wednesday night Bella started throwing up. Thursday was MA's birthday, but I cancelled the party due to sickness and rescheduled for Sunday. Thursday night everyone was feeling good, so we celebrated MA's birthday. She loved her cupcake..meaning she ate every single bite!! She was not sure about having icing on her hands at first..but once she put her hand in her mouth she thought it was delicious!! I was so happy Friday came so quickly....and was looking forward to the marriage retreat at COTH. Susan and Gary came over and kept the kids while we went to the conference. Everyone was so good, and sound asleep when we got home. I started baking the cakes for MA's birthday and headed to bed around 12:30. About that time I started not feeling so hot, and had a 101 fever...blah! About 12:45 Bella started throwing up..then 5 min later MA started throwing up again too!! Really?? Why?? I just don't get it!! Tanner and I were up from about 12-4..this has been a sleepless week for us..but that is ok! Today my mom came over to help Tanner with the kids since I was not feeling good. Everyone has been extremley grouchy..including me!! I was very disappointed that we did not get to go to the marriage conference today!! BUT, i guess that is what happens sometimes. Taylor did not get sick!! It is now 8:45pm and the girls are sleeping. Taylor went to spend the night at my moms house bc we are not very fun at the moment. We are not having MA's birthday party tomorrow...hopefully I can get it rescheduled in the next week. Please pray for the Bush family to be well this week!! Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment