Monday, February 22, 2010

Come on Spring!!



The weather was perfect this weekend!! It made me so excited about spring and summer!! I am so tired of tights, jackets and getting everyone bundled up to leave the house. This weekend we played outside ALOT! It was so nice. I loved feeling the sun on my face....this pale body of mine is needing a tan!! MA got to experience the fun of crawling around in the grass. She was so cute, and didn't seem to mind being dirty!! We had a great Sunday picnic outside! It is amazing what warm weather does for me....it makes me soooooooo HAPPY!


Taylor learned how to tie his shoes this weekend!! I am so proud of my little dude!! He has been practicing for quite some time now! YAY for me not having to tie Taylor's shoe laces anymore..oh, and his foot is almost as big as mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment