Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friends, Flip Burger and Yogurt Mountain




We have had such a busy and fun week. Today Meredith, Carson and Crawford came to play. I was giving Meredith some of my girl stuff before baby Lydia makes her appearance in April. Bella loves playing with these little boys!! They are all so sweet!!





My mom called around 4:30 to see if we wanted to go eat with her for her anniversary at Flip Burger.....my dad was out of town so we decided he should treat us all to dinner since he was not here :) Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents...31 years is a long time!! The burgers were delicious, the kids were great and MA loved looking at the ceiling. We had a great time...BUT missed Emily since she was studying :( It was a really cool place. Taylor thought he was somewhere really fancy! After dinner what did we want??? Something sweet..OF course...so we headed to YOGURT MOUNTAIN...for the first time!


Yogurt Mountain was so much fun!! I wouldn't have dreamed they could have had so many toppings...ceral, fruit,candy bars..everything you could imagine. Bella and Taylor thought it was really fun!!! I can't wait to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment