Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Demi Sophia Arrives!






Today I got to meet precious Demi Sophia Alsobrook. Demi arrived yesterday at 12:22 PM weighing 8lbs 11oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is so cute!!! I loved holding her today! Lindz looks great! When I went in to the hospital..I was thinking that this would make me want another baby..which is physically impossible..BUT it really didn't! I loved to give her kisses and snuggle with her, but i realize that this phase of my life is over!! It is exciting I have four more friends due within the next two months..so there will be plenty of newborns for me to hold! Congrats Alsobrook family...especially BIG SISTER DALEY!!!


Later this afternoon Krista, Madelyn and baby Michael came over to play. They played great! MA and baby Michael were having dinner together in this picture..on the menu...cheesy broccoli rice and mandarin oranges..hehe! They are going to be such sweet friends!!

1 comment: