Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Program at OMES





On Monday I was so excited about Taylor's Thanksgiving program at OMES. He has been working on singing these songs for a really long time, and I have been waiting for Thanksgiving to come so I could see my little dude perform. At school they spent the entire month learning about indians and pilgrims. I have to say that he has learned so much!! They made really neat indian shirts, necklaces, hats and had cool face paint. All of the class was really cute dressed as indians. Since I was a volunteer at the school I had to dress up as an indian too! I ended up wearing jeans, boots with fringe, a brown shirt that I shredded, lots of beads and a feather hair piece that Taylor helped me make. All of the kids loved my feathers!!! The program was in the lunchroom. They had tablecloths on all of the lunchroom tables...centerpieces..place mats that the kids made and lots of yummy Thanksgiving food. I didn't realize how elaborate everything was going to be. Taylor did a great job singing, and loved that I was able to come. Thanks to my mom for keeping Bella and MA!!!! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! Filled with lots of LOVE, FAMILY and YUMMY FOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment