Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girls Night at Ross Bridge


On Saturday I headed over to Ross Bridge for a little girl time with my favorite college friends!! Danna came from Atlanta..Jen from Arkansas...Kelli from Nashville..Melanie from Mobile..Jamie and I were here in Birmingham so we did not have travel which was nice!! We didn't do much other than hang out in the room chatting, and we had dinner at the clubhouse and watched the NOT SO GREAT AU vs GA game. I am so blessed to still have all these amazing friends in my life!! I had a great time with ya'll!! A big thanks to Tanner for keeping the girls..and my mom for keeping Taylor. Oh, and Saturday night while I was gone Bella started throwing up again..so she has the stomach virus AGAIN!! YUCK!! I think if anyone with in a mile of us has that virus Bella is going to get it :(

1 comment: