Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Marjorie Ann's Baby Dedication




On Wednesday night, November 4th, we had Marjorie Ann's baby dedication at Church of the Highlands. They have started doing the dedications on Wednesday nights because there is not enough time on Sunday's. November the 4th was also MA's 9 month old birthday!! It was such a special day! We normally do not go to church on Wednesday nights because it starts at 7:00..and all of the Bush kids go to bed early. BUT this reminded me of how much I LOVE wednesday night service, and I am going to make an effort to go more!! It was so great to be up on the stage at church with pastor Chris, and all of the other babies that were being dedicated. I am so proud that I have three children that we have given to God! May God bless them, protect them and give them wisdom as they grow!! I have to say that little MA did look super cute. Bella wore this dress when she was this age..and they looked just alike!! Here is a picture. Can you tell who is who? MA is on the left and Bella on the right. What sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment