Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Addition to the Family






Tanner writing.  I just wanted to express my sincere joy and overwhelming happiness that I feel tonight.  A new bundle of joy has become a member of the Bush household tonight.  Welcome to the world: Dyson Cyclone 14 All-Floor Telescoping Vacuum Cleaner.  It came in with a 5-year warranty, 4 free accessories and a guarantee that it will never lose suction.  I can't explain to you in words how it feels to just hold little Dyson in my hand as I dance across the hardwoods and seamlessly onto the carpets.  The experience is magical, staggering, superb...  I believe it imperative that every single person in this confused world of ours should feel as I feel tonight. Societal bliss would become reality.  Wars would end, hunger would vanish, informalities forgotten.  Enjoy my feeble attempt to characterize unparalleled beauty through photographic illustration!!!

Other revelations:
i)       Life becomes normal, no matter how hard things may be.
ii)      Michael Scott is the non-animated, professional, single Homer Simpson
iii)    Markets are irrational and slow-witted
iv)     Nichole is my best friend.
v)      My children are true beauty, not a vacuum cleaner.

Good night and sleep well...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to come over and vacuum with it.

    ReplyDelete