Friday, February 6, 2009

Marjorie Ann - Day 2



I will do a daily Marjorie Ann post for one more day, and then I will move on to something more relevant.  Just kidding Marjorie Ann, but you do have to share time with your brother and sister, plus your name is a nuisance to type.
Day 2 was, as expected, much more productive than day 1.  Nichole rid herself of the encumbering IV and Pain Pump wires and changed out of the very stylish, yet practical, hospital gown.  She also took a shower, thank God.  We learned that Marjorie Ann is a ravenous little thing, and I don't think Mother's Milk will satisfy her for long.  She will need red meat soon.  We had several more visitors (thank you to all of you), and I was able to spend some time with Bella and Taylor.

I will say that I miss Taylor and Bella tremendously and hate being away from them for such an extended time.  Fortunately, I am comforted knowing that they are in capable and loving hands.  Nichole and I were able to catch about six hours of Lady Slumber, and we are well-rested for our final day.  

Here is a link to something great and wonderful.  Amazement and awe will follow...


- Hizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment