Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Marjorie Ann's Birth Day!

So, I woke up at 5 AM this morning with excitement, sadness and fear.  I am so excited to meet this beautiful baby girl who has been living inside of me for nine long months!!  I am also overcome with sadness because this is the last time I will be pregnant, and have the amazing experience of birthing of a child.  I know, I complain a lot when I am pregnant, but the end result is totally worth every moan and complaint!  Child birth is such a miracle from God!  It is also scary to know that we will now go from two to three children.  We are now out numbered.  I am starting to wonder how that is going to work out!!  It is going to be crazy having two baby girls under two for a while!  Thankfully, I have my precious Taylor to help me out.  He is the best big brother ever.  Tanner and I have decided that we are going to laugh about everything instead of getting stressed out!  Thanks for listening to me ramble....I am going to get ready to go to the hospital!  By the way, I am so thirsty because I could not have anything to drink past midnight. Loves....

1 comment: