Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hiking



We decided to take the family to Oak Mountain for a hike this weekend. I was a little worried about taking the girls, but figured it would be a good workout for Tanner and I. We hiked about 3 miles..which felt like 6 carrying the girls. We had a great time getting some fresh air and exercise. After the hike we had a snack by the lake, and headed over to the petting zoo. The petting zoo was a little bit crazy. All of the animals were attacking us for food. Bella was so scared. She was on my shoulders squeezing my head so hard!! She liked the idea of going to pet the animals, but would have nothing to do with them! Taylor was feeding a goat, and it snatched the ziploc bag with the food right out if his hand!! It ate the food and gobbled down the ziploc bag too! I guess goats will eat anything! What a fun day filled with the people I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment