Friday, April 2, 2010

Bella's CASA Easter Egg Hunt







On Thursday Marjorie Ann and I went to help Bella's class with a easter egg hunt. MA and I got to hide the eggs..or lay them out on the ground :) Her class was so cute and super excited about seeing all of the eggs. CASA has been such a blessing for us this year! It has made Bella be such a BIG GIRL! I love to see her interact with her friends. After the egg hunt they had cupcakes.

On another note...if you know Bella then you are aware about how particular she is with her shoes!! It is so hard to get the girl to put anything on her feet unless they sparkle...I scored big time when I bought her these new shoes!! She loves them and even wants to sleep in them! I'm super pumped that she loves her new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment