Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break 2010..Woohoo!




Monday I thought it would be fun to take the kids to Desoto Caverns. I was a little bit worried about taking them alone, but it turned out great! Desoto Caverns is not quite the same as I remembered it. I have not been since I was a kid. Everything was so much smaller than I imagined. The kids loved panning for gold, digging for crystals,climbing the rock wall and all of the other activities. I am happy we went!
Tuesday we went to eat lunch with daddy, check out Vulcan and hit up Yogurt Mountain! It was really cold on top of Vulcan..but Taylor seemed to really enjoy it! We were happy to have Emmy with us for the day!!
Wednesday we were a little bit more low key. We spent the morning in our PJ's, and then decided to go do a few errands so we could celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The house was a mess, and so were the kids...we had a blast! We made a cake, did arts and crafts..MA was introduced to her first ring pop. That way she would sit in her highchair for a long time while I could help Taylor and Bella. For dinner we had green eggs, bacon, biscuits with green butter and cake!

Thursday we went to meet Rere and Mimi for lunch at chick-fil-a to send Taylor off to the hunting camp with my parents. He was very excited to go...I think he was ready to get away from the girls for a little bit.

Friday the girls and i had a playgroup with some friends. It was such a beautiful day!! The girls got to wear a spring outfit. Yipee! We played outside all day. Later the girls stayed in the stroller for ONE HOUR!! That was an amazing treat for me to get to walk with them for that long! Hope they keep it up! We had a great week!



1 comment: