Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dr.Suess & 20/20 Vision


I just thought this was really funny that Taylor got to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday at school. He came home with a Dr. Seuss hat, bow tie and wiskers on his face. Taylor said they had the best time at school. I had no clue that Dr. Seuss's birthday was March 2nd!!



Taylor has his first eye exam yesterday. He did so good! I was a little worried about them putting all of those drops in his eyes and dilating them, but he handled it like a champ! He was so funny..he kept telling everyone that he got is eyes violated instead of dilated. He said that everything was really fuzzy and light hurt his eyes so I let him eat his dinner in his room with the light off...i think he was being a little dramatic! We were happy to learn that Taylor's eyes were great!! I hope he doesn't start having vision problems like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment