Saturday, March 7, 2009

Marjorie Ann's 4 week check up

I can't believe that my little baby girl is already one month old! We went for her check up this week, and she weighs 9lbs. 3oz. She is getting so big! Poor baby had to get one shot which she was very dramatic about. She cried almost the entire car ride home. It seems to me I have drama queen #2 on my hands :) I thought that she might have a touch of reflux because she spits up all of the time, so the doctor put her on zantac. I gave it to her once,and she did not seem to like it. It smells really strong like peppermint so I think she did not like the taste. We invested in a wedge for her to sleep on, and it has been an answer to my prayers. She is sleeping so much better. I think the hardest month is over so it should all start getting easier soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment