Thursday, May 13, 2010

15 months and WILD!



SO, everyone says that your 3rd child is suppose to be really laid back and go with the flow...RIGHT??? That is not true here at the Bush house. MA is so wild!! To the point where I don' know what to do with the little thing!! Here is a picture of her standing on the doll house...I mean..I turn my head for one second and this is what she is doing!



Today I took MA for her 15 month check up at the Dr. Here is a picture of her and all they did was put her on the scale....she will not let anyone touch her other than immediate family....isn't that just wonderful :) She weighed in at 23 pounds today...sweet girl is a chunk!! But we love it!! After the usual height and weight we had to treat her for molluscum contagiosum....those are those little bumps that look like warts...Taylor had them earlier this year. The process is quite simple. They just put a dot of medicine on each bump...it doesn't hurt or anything....BUT considering the fact that MA doesn't like people to touch her she got so upset that she threw up all over me. Yes, down my shirt..in my hair...bra...it was running down my belly...GROSS!! After that ordeal she had to get 3 shots. Poor girl!! Why do my girls have to be so dramatic????


She screamed the entire way home. Still upset about the Dr.'s visit. I decided to ride through the drive thru to get her a cheeseburger since she didn't have lunch....



She fell asleep eating her cheeseburger! It was really funny!!!


On a happy note...Bella and MA have been really enjoying one another!

2 comments:

  1. I've always heard that about #3 also!!! I guess we've got a 50/50 shot!! ; ) MA is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!
    My brother was 3rd and he by far was the craziest! He had terrible ADHD though! He would seriously bounce off the walls! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete