Wednesday, January 27, 2010

100th day of school!





Congratulations to Taylor for completing his 100th day of kindergarten!! Today Taylor had his 100th day of school. I can't believe he is half way through his kindergarten year! Where has all of the time gone?? Can someone please put my life on pause?! It is going by so fast!! Taylor is doing great in school. He is reading beginner books, and is great at math...he got that from Tanner :) They had a huge party today to celebrate! I love that the teachers make such a big deal out of these things! I have been very happy with Oak Mountain Elementary this year!! I can't believe that next week I will have a six year old, two year old and one year old. When times get tough and hectic I am trying to cherish all of the special memories I am making with my amazing kids! I am so blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. avery's class is counting the days too! i think they hit 100 next week! i hope they do a fun craft like this one....she's been really excited! :)

    ReplyDelete